You can show your support for Black Studies at UT Austin during 40 Hours for Forty Acres! Every gift will go towards continuing our mission to provide diverse educational opportunities for students on campus and beyond.⠀
Our campaign ends tonight (Wednesday 9/16) at 10pm CST: https://40for40.utexas.edu/giving-day/19787/department/25259.
We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff safe while continuing the university’s commitment to education.
In order to reduce the public spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus):
- The fall 2020 semester will start August 26th. In-person instruction will end November 25th, the day before Thanksgiving. Most students will remain away from campus for the remainder of the semester, taking final exams online from December 7th to 16th.
- There will be three modes of classes: Online, hybrid (a class that has both in-person and remote learning elements) and in-person.
- Faculty and staff are working to supporting students who are on campus, living in residence halls and relying on university services.
- Staff, wherever possible, are working remotely through the fall 2020 semester.
- Both AGBS galleries are closed until further notice. Sign-up here for AGBS’ newsletter for the latest updates.
STAY CONNECTED & INFORMED
As a reminder, President Hartzell and a team of university leaders are monitoring necessary changes to our policies and operations. The latest information will be posted HERE. It is being updated regularly, so please refresh and check often.